Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
Dental radiographs (x-rays) are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues surrounding them that are used to detect and diagnose abnormalities with the teeth, mouth, and jaw.
Radiographs may reveal:
- Abscesses or cysts
- Gum disease & infections
- Decay between the teeth (cavities)
- Bone loss
- Developmental abnormalities
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumours
- Problems inside a tooth or below the gum line
- Poor tooth and root positions
- Hidden dental structures (such as wisdom teeth)
To arrange for your appointment or to request more information:
Please call (905) 664-0808.
Book An Appointment
Cleanings & Prevention
For A Lifetime
EXCELLENCE in dentistry is our passion. We will always treat every patient with respect and offer the highest quality care based on each patient’s needs and best interests.