Periodontal Maintenance Program
Your appointment will usually include:
- A thorough review of pocket depths
- Removal of plaque and calculus from above and below the gum line
(hard to reach areas that always need special attention)
- Examination of dental radiographs(X-rays) detection of decay, tumours, cysts, bone loss and determine tooth and root positions
- Visual inspection all tooth surfaces for decay
- Visual inspection of the the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums, including a check for lesions and signs of oral cancer
- Check current restorations, such as fillings, crowns, etc.
Periodontal cleanings and good oral hygiene practices are critical for maintaining dental health and controlling periodontal disease!
To arrange for your appointment or to request more information:
Please call (905) 664-0808.
Book An Appointment
Cleanings & Prevention
For A Lifetime
EXCELLENCE in dentistry is our passion. We will always treat every patient with respect and offer the highest quality care based on each patient’s needs and best interests.